Top Ten Credit Cards With No Annual or Joining Fee
There are a large number of credit cards in the market and it is indeed a difficult task to pick one that suits your needs, is beneficial, and offers the best value for money. Cards that offer privileges levy high joining and annual fees. But, every bank or card issuer provides some lifetime free cards which offer a lot of benefits also. To make it easy for you, CreditMantri has listed the top 10 lifetime free credit cards that offer good features.
IDFC FIRST Wealth
IDFC First Wealth is highly beneficial for reward points, lifestyle spending, travel benefits, and insurance.
Interest Rate: 0.75 to 3.5% a month
- Personal accident cover: Rs. 10 Lakhs
- Air accident cover: Rs. 1 crore.
- Comprehensive travel insurance cover: $1200
- Lost card liability cover: Rs. 50,000
- Cashback: 5% for up to Rs.1,000 on the transaction value of first EMI paid within 90 days of generating the card.
- Welcome voucher: Rs.500 on spends of Rs.15,000 or more within 90 days of getting the card.
- 10x reward points on incremental spends more than Rs. 30,000 monthly and on your birthday
- 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent or 1 reward point = Rs. 0.25
- Up to 20% at 1,500+ restaurants
- Up to 15% discount at 3,000+ health & wellness outlets.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: 1% at all fuel stations across India, up to Rs.400/month.
- Merchant offers: 300+
- 4 complimentary domestic & international airport lounges, spa visits per quarter.
IDFC FIRST SELECT
This IDFC credit card offers very good value for money.
Interest Rate: 0.75 – 3.5% monthly
- Air accident cover: Rs. 1 crore
- Personal accident cover: Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Lost card liability cover: Rs. 50,000
- Comprehensive travel insurance: Rs.22,500.
- Cashback: 5% (up to Rs. 1,000) on the transaction value of first EMI done within 90 days of generating the card.
- Welcome voucher: Rs. 500 on spends of Rs. 15,000 or more within 90 days of generating the card.
- 10x reward points on incremental spends over Rs. 25,000 monthly and spends on your birthday
- For spends up to Rs. 25,000 monthly, 6X & 3X reward points on online & offline purchases
- 1 reward point per Rs.100 spent or 1 reward point = Rs.0.25
- Buy-one-get-one-free movie tickets up to Rs.250 on Paytm.
- Up to 15% discount at 3,000+ health & wellness outlets
- Up to 20% discount at 1,500+ restaurants
- 4 complimentary domestic airport and railway lounge visits quarterly
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations, up to Rs.300/month.
HSBC Visa Platinum
The card offers good rewards, discounts, and travel features.
Interest Rate: 3.3% a month
- A cover of Rs. 3 Lakhs for card mishandling for up to 24 hours before reporting
- Nil liability for lost cards.
- Amazon and Swiggy vouchers.
- 10% cashback (up to Rs. 2,000) for spends of Rs. 10,000 within 60 days of card generation
- 5X rewards post spends of 4 Lakhs with a maximum of 15,000 accelerated reward points per anniversary year.
- 2 reward points per Rs. 150 spent.
- Fuel surcharge savings of up to Rs.3,000.
- Air miles conversion on British Airways, InterMiles, and Singapore Airlines.
- Cancellation of lost card and issuance of emergency card in 3 days.
- 15% discount on select products.
- Quick cash disbursal at over 22,000 outlets globally.
- Buy-one-get-one-free movie tickets up to Rs.250.
Kotak 811 #DreamDifferent
It offers good welcome benefits, reward points, rail surcharge waiver, and card liability cover.
3.5% a month
Insurance: Rs.50,000 covers up to 7 days against misuse before reporting card loss.
Welcome Benefits: 500 bonus reward points on spends of Rs.5,000 in the first 45 days.
- 2 reward points per Rs. 100 of online spends.
- 1 reward point per Rs.100 of other spends.
- 1.8% surcharge waiver for transactions on irctc.co.in for up to Rs. 500 per year
- 2.5% surcharge waiver for railway booking counter transactions for up to Rs. 500 per year.
- Waiver of 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps for spends of Rs. 500-3000
- Cashback of Rs. 750 or 4 PVR tickets on annual spends of Rs.75,000.
- Cash withdrawal up to 90% of total credit limit.
- Interest-free up to 48 days on cash advance.
Amazon PAY ICICI Bank
Amazon Pay is a good credit card for online spends especially if you are an Amazon Prime member.
3.5% to 3.8% per month
- 1 reward point = Rs. 1
- Earnings from rewards can be used to buy from over 10 crore products at www.amazon.in and at more than 100 Amazon pay partner merchants.
- Waiver of 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps
- 15% discount at more than 2,500 restaurants across India through its culinary treats programme.
- 1% cashback across all other spends.
- 2% cashback on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants.
- 3% cashback on Amazon for non-Prime members.
- Cashback 5% on Amazon spends for Amazon Prime members.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip
This card offers good reward points and discounts
Interest Rate: 3.4% a month
- 1 reward point on spends of Rs. 100 in the utilities and insurance categories
- 2 reward points on spends of Rs. 100 for all retail purchases excluding fuel
- 15% discount at 2,500 restaurants in 12 cities with the Culinary Treats Programme
- Waiver of 1% fuel surcharge (maximum Rs.4,000) at HPCL pumps.
Bank of Baroda Prime
This card can be obtained against a fixed deposit of Rs. 15,000 or over without any income proof.
3.25% per month
- Zero liability on misuse of card if theft reported immediately
- Free personal accidental death cover
- Earn 4 reward points which are equal to 1 on redemption per Rs. 100 spent
- 1% cashback on all spends.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% for all transactions between Rs.400-5,000 (maximum waiver of Rs.250 per month).
- Interest-free credit of 50 days from the date of purchase.
- Buys of over Rs.2,500 can be converted into EMIs of 6 or 36 months.
- Up to 3 lifetime free add-on cards for parents, spouse, siblings, or kids above 18 years.
IDBI Aspire Platinum
It has some good offers and discounts. The interest rate for this card is lower but it does not provide any insurance.
2.9% a month
- 500 Delight points on first utility within 30 days or 300 Delight points on using between 31-90 days from the issuance date.
- 2 Delight points per Rs.150 spent on traveling, dining, movies, shopping, etc.
- Interest-free credit of up to 48 days
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for spends in the range of 400 to 4000.
- Travel concierge services by Visa.
- Discounts on car rentals, airport shopping, hotels, etc.
AXIS Bank Select (BURGUNDY)
You need to have a Burgundy savings account with a net monthly salary credit of 3 Lakhs. You can enjoy a lot of benefits for free if you have one.
3.6% per month
- Air accidents cover up to Rs. 2.5 crores.
- $500 cover for loss, delay of check-in baggage, and loss of documents,
- Purchase protection up to Rs.1 Lakh.
- Amazon voucher worth Rs.2,000 on first card transaction, within 90 days of card issuance.
- 2X reward points on spends of Rs.200 on retail shopping.
- 10 Axis EDGE reward points per Rs. 200 spent
- 40% off up to Rs.200 on Swiggy.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on spends of Rs.400 to 4000
- 6 complimentary golf rounds a year.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Platinum
This card gives very good cashback and travel insurance offers.
3% per month
- Rs. 10 Lakhs protection for purchase
- Rs. 35 Lakhs Air accident insurance (death)
- $300 missing flight due to transhipment.
- 5% cashback on supermarkets and departmental store purchases.
- Online concierge facility.
- Global customer assistance for emergencies.
These top ten credit cards are lifetime free and offer a lot of benefits. Apply for them and enjoy unlimited advantages.